In business you never get a second chance to make a first impression! Mrs. Hancock’s will help you make the perfect first impression.
Large companies spend millions every year to develop and market products, but if your sales and service force is undermining those efforts, you need us…
- Are you noticing contention among co-workers?
- Are you having problems with an employee or 4 who seem to make everyone else miserable?
- Do you have a valued employee you’d like to see grow?
- Do you have an employee who is consistently offending people by her dress, language and
- Own a restaurant and your servers aren’t helping you get to the next level?
Whether your employees need training in giving stellar customer service or in proper office etiquette; we can assist. We’ll help you acquire new clients and as importantly, keep the clients you already have! Service is the key… Our programs focus on the elements needed to enhance your image and present the company in a sophisticated and confident style; creating raving fans! Coaching is available for individual Employees or in Group Sessions.
Why your corporate employees may need our services:
After an etiquette class:
"…For one, the summer associates made quite an impact at our Executive Board dinner. So much so, more than a few partners suggested etiquette training for all of our associates – not just the summer group. The program also instilled the confidence our budding young lawyers needed as they begin networking and start to build their law practices and careers."
We cannot thank Mrs. Hancock’s enough
"We cannot thank Mrs. Hancock’s enough for graciously providing careful attention to our Etiquette dinner. The crowd was a tough one (considering that it consisted primarily of college students), but the knowledge and excitement that Ms. Davis portrayed is truly unique. Everyone who was in attendance was amazed at how much etiquette they learned and how much they had fun learning those important skills! We hope to use Mrs. Hancock’s in the future and we highly recommend them to anyone wishing to find out a little more (or a lot more!) about etiquette and character. Cheers!"
~ Arizona State University Etiquette Dinner Event, ASU/ABWA
Ms. C. F., Event Coordinator
Corporate topics include:
- Customer service, proper phone manner and communication skills
- Effective and appropriate office etiquette
- Proper Table Etiquette for the Business meal
- The importance of using proper grammar
- Proper work attire
- Diversity and Gender Sensitivity Training
- Electronic Mail Correspondence “Do’s and Don’ts” (E-mail)
- Sell without selling!
- Time management and organizational skills
- Meeting and Greeting
- Team Building
- Restaurant Server/Hostess Training
- Managing Conflict and Confrontation