We understand that you want to know now what your investment costs are going to be for a Full-Service Planner or Day-Of Coordinator (or perhaps you'd like a mingling of the 2 services!).
Here is some of the basic information we need to know in order to quote you an approximated or set price:
Pricing can be based on:
- The number of venues for your day; Church, Temple, Reception hall, Tea Ceremony, etc., etc.
- The number of Guests you're expecting
- How large is your Wedding Party?
- Do you have an interest in Full Service Planning or
- Day-Of Coordinating?
- Do you just need a venue and/or vendor referrals and no help on the day-of?
- Have you chosen a venue yet? How many event professionals have you hired to date?
- Are you using your backyard or have you chosen a professional wedding venue?
- Where is your venue located? (Are you in Phoenix/the Valley or marrying in Sedona, etc?)
- Will our Staff need an over-night stay due to any travel involved?
- How long will your day last? What time is your Ceremony....
- Do you work full or part time/are you a student; what type of time do you have for planning/when are you available?
With this information, we should be able to afford you a quote very easily. No Planner worth their fee will ever quote you a flat amount for either planning or coordinating; there are just too many variables. Call us for a quick chat and we'll help you decide what services you really need.
Please understand; the interview process works both ways; let's have fun during the planning stages by making sure we're a great fit to begin with...remember: your initial consultation is gratis....call Zoë at the Office 602.234.1200